The construction of 3201 Morganford has been slightly behind schedule (about 5 months), but the developers have made significant progress this quarter. Some highlights include:
- The foundation work and elevator construction complete
- The main staircase and structural steel framing.Storm retention has been completed
- The staircase masonry shaft work is underway and continuing with one remaining shaft to be completed
- The concrete footings work was completed at the end of JulyThe structural steel is fabricated and has been delivered to the site and has begun.
- The structural steel is fabricated and has been delivered to the site and has begun.
- The Y|O framing has begun to take shape.
- The lumber is currently being fabricated and will be ready for delivery upon completion of the structural steel erection.
- The tenant improvement package and plans are being finalized for our pre-lease commercial building.